domingo, 25 de junho de 2006

Left Outside Alone

Just not to forget it, I've decided to "stick it" here.

Anastacia - Left Outside Alone
All my life I’ve been waiting /For you to bring a fairytale my way
Been living in a fantasy without meaning /It’s not okay I don’t feel safe

Left broken empty in despair / Wanna breath can’t find air
Thought you were sent from up above / But you and me never had love
So much more I have to say / Help me find a way

(chorus)
And I wonder if you know / How it really feels
To be left outside alone / When it’s cold out here
Well maybe you should know / Just how it feels
To be left outside alone / To be left outside alone

I'll tell you / All my life / I’ve been waiting
For you to bring a fairytale my way / Been living in a fantasy without meaning
It’s not okay I don’t feel safe / I need to pray

Why do you play me like a game? / Always someone else to blame
Careless, helpless little man / Someday you might understand
There’s not much more to say / But I hope you find a way

(chorus 2x)